PROJECT CARGO LOGISTICS
This is a special field of expertise for cargo which cannot be handled by conventional equipment such as TIR & containers. It particularly applies to heavy-lift or oversized shipments in sea, road or air freight that require special transport, lifting and installation solutions.
• Vessel/Aircraft Chartering
• International Road freight Handling that requires the use of special trailer types with necessary permits (hydraulic low-bed, etc..)
• Inland Haulage Solutions that requires the use of special trailer types with necessary permits
• Preliminary Route Survey Studies as conducted at RFQ-pricing stage (pre-check of possible by-pass solutions, bridge strengthening needs, various civil works en-route, etc..)
• Load/Discharge/Installation Solutions with mobile cranes, hydraulic jacks.
• Port and Storage Services
• Certified Lashing (L/S/D) Services
• 3rd Party Surveyor Services
• Cost-effective stowage and storage optimization solutions (vessel stowage plan, storage area planning, trailer disposition calculations etc.)
• Global service coverage with Horoz Bolloré Logistics Projects Network mainly as specific to the Industrial Projects which comes with the excellent knowledge of the local environments, specialized operational planning, shipment-specific transport management of heavy items and high flexibility of operations solutions for each an every stage of the handling of heavy-lift, super heavy-lift and/or out-of-gauge cargo.
- Wind Power (WTGs), Hydroelectric ,
- Combined Cycle Power Plants-Transformer, etc.
- Road, Bridge, Airport, Factory Pipeline etc.
- Housing Units
- Construction Projects
- Pressurized Tanks, TBMs, Vehicles, Press Machines etc.
- Ministry of Defence
- Armed Forces
- State Institutions and Organizations
- Private Defence Enterprises
- Iron & Steel Products
- Cement etc.
- Oil & Gas
- Exploration & Production Companies
- Refinery / Petrochemical and Chemical
- Seismic Companies
- Drilling Companies
- Offshore Subsea Contractors